Sequined Blues

Wednesday, February 18, 2015




As I post these photos, I can't help but miss being with my family in MS again and most importantly warm weather! I didn't even have to wear a jacket the day we shot this look! Temps did drop later that evening but it was fun to wear something cute and not have to cover it up with a bulky coat and mittens and a scarf!



I found this sweatshirt while my hubby and I were out of town. After I purchased it, he asked if i was keeping it because and if it was a gag sweatshirt. My jaw dropped because of how cute it is and how great of a sale I found it on. Y'all sometimes, husbands just don't understand.  I styled it with my favorite skinnies, ankle boots, and stole borrowed my little sister's cross-body bag. Simple pulled together looks like these are easy to pack for a trip away and chic at the same time. 






 THE RUNDOWN:

[ H&M sequined top on super sale (sold out, similarsimilarsimilar, splurge) :: Thrifted button up (similar) :: Gap Skinny Jeans (similar) :: Ankle boots (very similarsimilar, leopard version) :: Daniel Wellington watch c/o :: Vintage purse borrowed from my baby sister (similar) :: ]

What do you think about this sweatshirt? Hot or Not?

Come join in on all the fun!


Linked with: |  The Pleated Poppy  |  My Girlish Whims  |  Shopping in my Closet  |  Because Shanna Said So  |  The Mummy Chronicles  |  Pampers and Pearls  |  Two Stylish Kays  |  Thrifting Diva  |  Vintage Gwen  |  Style Honestly  |  Cappuccino & Fashion  |  Tucker Up  |  Chic Street Style  |  Mom's Morning Coffee  |  Book of Leisure  |  Posh Pair  |  Pumps and Pushups  |  Get Your Pretty On

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...