Feeling Myself

Wednesday, February 4, 2015


I've been on the hunt for the perfect Fedora hat to not only fit my head, but complement my personal style and I may or may not have gasped audibly in the store when I spotted this olive green beauty. I held my breath as I reached to the top rack to grab it and they had sizes! Trust me one size fits all hats aren't made for this girl! 

I've had this color-blocked blanket scarf for a few months and have planned so many ways to feature it here on the blog but as I soon as I brought my new Fedora home, I envisioned this whole look from head to toe. There's something so edgy yet soft about styling a sweater with a leather skater skirt, and black leggings, ankle boots, and a bucket bag finished the look. 

I'm working on a fun Valentine's Day look-book that I'll be launching here Monday, so please stay tuned for some outfit inspiration!














THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: H&M Fedora (very similar, brown optiongray option, splurge) :: H&M Sweater (similar, similar) :: Target vegan leather skater skirt (similar, splurge) :: Zara scarf (sold out, almost identicalsimilar) :: Leggings (similar) :: Sam & Libby ankle boots (oldheeled option, similar) :: Bucket bag (very similarsplurge) :: Lipstick (exact, similar) :: Watch (similar) :: Earrings (similarsplurge) ::  ]

ps. I've been loving this song, hence the name of this post! ;)

Come join in on all the fun!



Linked with:

|  The Pleated Poppy  |  My Girlish Whims  |  Shopping in my Closet  |  Because Shanna Said So  |  The Mummy Chronicles  |  Pampers and Pearls  |  Two Stylish Kays  |  Thrifting Diva  |  Vintage Gwen  |  Style Honestly  |  Cappuccino & Fashion  |  Tucker Up  |  Chic Street Style  |  Mom's Morning Coffee  |  Book of Leisure  |  Posh Pair  |  Pumps and Pushups  |  Get Your Pretty On

Have you been rocking Fedoras this winter? If so, what colors and should I grab more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...