Valentine's Day Look Two: [Be Mine]

Wednesday, February 11, 2015
















As promised, here is the second look in my Valentine's Day Look-book to help inspire you with ideas of what to wear out on a date, or girls' night out! I know red and pink are typical Valentine's day colors, but there's something so soft and romantic about the color pink, and I immediately thought of this skirt. In today's look, I've styled a full midi skirt with a striped top a casual denim jacket and nude flats. This look is perfect for a day date or easily switch into some heels and throw on a black moto jacket and you're ready for a night on the town!

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Thrifted Gap Jacket (similar, splurge) :: H&M Striped shirt (similar, turtleneck option) :: Pink full midi skirt (similar, similar, floral option) :: Nude D'orsay flats (leopard option) :: Forever 21 gold clutch (similar) :: Double gold chain necklace (similar) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: ]

Come join in on all the fun!

Linked with: |  The Pleated Poppy  |  My Girlish Whims  |  Shopping in my Closet  |  Because Shanna Said So  |  The Mummy Chronicles  |  Pampers and Pearls  |  Two Stylish Kays  |  Thrifting Diva  |  Vintage Gwen  |  Style Honestly  |  Cappuccino & Fashion  |  Tucker Up  |  Chic Street Style  |  Mom's Morning Coffee  |  Book of Leisure  |  Posh Pair  |  Pumps and Pushups  |  Get Your Pretty On

Stay tuned for my third and final look of my Valentine's Day look-book tomorrow! ;) 
Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...