February Faves!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015


Happy Wednesday loves! It's hard to believe February is quickly coming to an end. We were snowed and iced in all last week so I was unable to shoot any new looks so I thought I'd share my favorite looks of this month here with you! I really enjoyed creating the Valentine's Day lookbook so all three of those looks are featured above as 2, 3 and 4. My absolute favorite outfit of the month was look 1 featuring my favorite hat and scarf that made a color blocking statement. 

THE RUNDOWN:
1 \\ 2 \\ 3 \\ 4 \\ 

Come join in on all the fun!



Which look was your favorite??? 1, 2, 3, 4 or all?



Linked with:

|  The Pleated Poppy  |  My Girlish Whims  |  Shopping in my Closet  |  Because Shanna Said So  |  The Mummy Chronicles  |  Pampers and Pearls  |  Two Stylish Kays  |  Thrifting Diva  |  Vintage Gwen  |  Style Honestly  |  Cappuccino & Fashion  |  Tucker Up  |  Chic Street Style  |  Mom's Morning Coffee  |  Book of Leisure  |  Posh Pair  |  Pumps and Pushups  |  Get Your Pretty On



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...