Valentine's Day Look One: [Radiant In Pink]

Monday, February 9, 2015









     









Happy Monday my loves!! With Valentine's Day less than a week away, I figured I'd provide some outfit inspiration for anyone that has a special date for a romantic evening, a movie, or night out with the girls. I'll be featuring a little outfit inspiration all week so be sure to check back to see how I tie in pink for Valentine's Day! This first look is perfect for a Valentine's date night with the special man in your life. When the team from Shabby Apple contacted me to collaborate with them, I was overjoyed and immediately chose this Nutcracker dress. This dress comes in two other colors, green and blue, but I chose pink because I knew I wanted to wear this for V-day and it's one of my favorite colors...

The detailing on this dress is incredible. I love how the cut accentuates my waist and the little bows behind my elbows add such a feminine touch. I decided to keep the rest of the look understated with some nude d'orsay flats and a black oversized clutch.


Photography by my husband

 THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Nutcracker Dress c/o Shabby Apple :: Quilted clutch c/o Groopdealz :: Necklace c/o Precious Heart Designs (similar, similar) :: D'orsay flats (similar) :: Watch :: ]

Come join in on all the fun!


Linked with: |  On the Daily Express  |  More Pieces of Me  |  Still Being Molly  |  Rhea Et Cetera  |  Fashionably Employed  |  Fizz and Frosting  |  Claire Justine  |  Cha Cha the Fashion Genius  |  Pink Sole  |  Not Dead Yet Style  |  Life of Meg  |  Mom Trends  |  Whitney Nic James  |  Create With Joy  |  The Modest Mom Blog  |  Stylin in St. Louis  |  Her Heartland Soul  |  A Touch of Tartan |

Do you have anything fun planned for Valentine's Day? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...