Frayed

Monday, August 17, 2015


Happy Monday loves! How was your weekend? I got to sleep in, do my hair, go to church, and attend an Art Fair with my husband in our city and it was just the right blend of relaxed and activity that I needed. I chose to wear these gold shoes, and a fun statement necklace to complete my look with my straight jeans and classic white tank.












All Photography is c/o my Husband 

THE RUNDOWN 

[ Jeans c/o Target (similar) :: White Tank (similar) :: Gold oxford shoes (similar) :: Statement necklace (similar) :: Yellow cross body purse (similar) :: Lipstick :: ]

|  MORE PIECES OF ME  |  STILL BEING MOLLY  |  FASHIONABLY EMPLOYED  |  CHA CHA THE FASHION GENIUS  |  PINK SOLE  |  LIFE OF MEG  |  HER HEARTLAND SOUL   |  BLESS HER HEART Y'ALL  |  SINCERELY JENNA MARIE

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...