Simple Razzle

Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Monday Loves! Currently away at 4-H Camp for a work retreat and it's not as bad as I imagined. I'm realizing I'm kind of a pampered princess because these bugs, the muggy heat, and low signal are killing me! But I haven't relaxed and laughed this much in a while. Sometimes it's good to unplug and meet new people wayyy outside of your element lol! 












All photography c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN: click the links to shop this look
[ :: Longline white button down (similar, similar) :: Skinny Jeans c/o Target (similar) :: Block heeled sandals (similar) :: Clutch c/o Gigi New York (similar)
:: Watch (exact) :: Necklace (similar, similar) :: 


Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...