Kaleidoscope

Wednesday, August 19, 2015


Happy Wednesday loves! Summer is winding down and I'm trying to be intentional about giving my favorite dresses and skirts ample wear. This is one of my favorite ankara skirts in my growing collection. It features a hi-low cut and I love the flowy quality of the fabric. It also has pockets which is always a plus in my book! Printed skirts, striped shirts, and bucket bags have been my summer go to look! I usually wear nude sandals but this time stuck to black sandals to complete the look.






This classic Daniel Wellington watch has been my daily go-to these past few weeks. It's simple and timeless and sleek and matches so much of my work wardrobe. I love how unique it is to have a black leather watch with a rose gold face. I get compliments all the time! 

They were sweet enough to give my readers a special 15% off any watch of your choosing with the special discount code DWCB until August 30!






All photography c/o my Husband 

THE RUNDOWN:
[ :: Skirt c/o (similar, similar, love) :: Striped shirt (similar) :: Sandals (similar) :: Bucket bag (similar) :: Statement Necklace (similar, splurge) :: Lipstick :: Watch c/o Daniel Wellington, use code DWCB for 15% off until August 30 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...