The Skinny

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy Humpday loves! Today's look features so many of my favorites encompassed in one! Nothing compares to a great fitting pair of skinny jeans that hug your curves in all the right places. I threw on a long line mustard sleeveless top and my snake skin color block heels to complete the look. Styling my jeans this way incorporated just the right amount pop of color to make the look stand out. Tan and neutral shoes and my bag helped to complement this color scheme perfectly. 





Now you all know I love to shop online at my favorite stores, so I was ecstatic when I heard that Groupon recently launched a service called Groupon coupons  with national retailers like Nordstrom, Sephora, Target, Best Buy, etc to provide coupons and discount codes . 

I immediately began perusing their website and found great deals from Macy'sLevi'sAnn TaylorNordstrom, etc. So make sure you check it out for yourself, for even more discounts!











 All photos c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN: (click on the links to shop this look!)

[ :: Yellow sleeveless button up blouse (similar) :: Skinny jeans (exact, very similar) :: Block heeled sandals (similar) :: statement necklace (similar, similar) :: Camel tote bag (similar) :: Lipstick :: ]


Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...