"New Routine" with Famous Footwear

Wednesday, August 5, 2015




Happy Humpday loves! I've had a pretty mild summer at work but in my job in higher ed, things are about to really accelerate with me traveling to high schools in and out of state. I know it's going to take some adjusting from my daily routine of knowing I'll be coming home to my husband and dog everyday to being away more often. Getting into a new routine can be challenging and require some changes but my husband is super supportive and I know we will make it work. 



This outfit was inspired by the fact that I will need to incorporate sneakers into my style because of my frequent travels and I also plan to work out while I'm away. For more inspiration, check out Famous Footwear's #ohsofamous style gallery and see how tons of other ladies styled their shoes. 




All photography c/o my Husband 

THE RUNDOWN: 
[ :: Pink Button down (exact, similar) :: Boyfriend jeans (similar, similar) :: Nikes c/o Famous Footwear :: Sunglasses (similar, similar) :: Watch (similar) :: ]

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...