Leather Moto Jacket + Polkadot Skirt

Monday, November 30, 2015


I hope each and every one of you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I enjoyed every moment of my 5 days off, and I wish I had a few more days to rest. From delicious food, games, drinks, and so much laughter, I couldn't have asked for a better time. I have so much to be thankful for: my Husband, family, friends, career, this blog, and each and every one of you who continue to read and support me. 






All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style is c/o my Husband.

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Leather Moto jacket (similar) :: White button down (similar) :: Polka dot skirt c/o Shein (splurge) :: Leggings :: Ankle boots (similar) :: Lipstick :: Watch :: ]

Please continue to comment and share what you would like to see in the future on my blog, because my goal aside from sharing my personal style with all of you, was to build a community where we all share and chat with each other!

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...