Retro Flare

Wednesday, November 18, 2015


Happy Wednesday loves! Tell me how your weekends were in the comments, I miss chatting with all of you! As some of you may know from following me on my Instagram, that my birthday was Sunday! My husband surprised me and took me away to Cincinnati for the weekend and we had such an incredible time together. It was a blessing to spend quality time together, exploring the city, shopping, and relaxing. I'm so thankful for God allowing me to see another year and for a husband, family, and friends that took the time out to make me feel like a Queen on my birthday!

Now, onto this outfit that makes me feel like I'm straight out of a 70's jeans ad! I am in love with the retro vibe my flare jeans added to my oversized chunky knit turtleneck sweater and heeled oxfords. My mom would be proud! ;o) I can't wait to style these jeans this winter. 








All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Flare Jeans :: Rollneck Jumper  (similar, similar) :: Heeled oxford shoes (similar) :: Leopard Clutch (similar) :: Watch :: Necklace c/o Onecklace :: Lipstick :: ]

Have any of you been rocking your flare jeans and if so, how? I need ideas! Please comment below! 

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...