Coffee In The Morning

Monday, November 9, 2015


Hi Loves! Did you all enjoy your weekend? We spent ours relaxing together and spending quality time together. Sometimes that can be the best remedy after a long hectic week. Tomorrow, my husband is taking me to see one of our FAVORITE artists, MIGUEL!! Our first dance at our wedding was to his song, "Adorn" and  both have him on our bucket list of artists we must see and I'm so excited that we finally get to go. 


There's just something about the turning of leaves, and crisp weather that makes you want to slide into your favorite pair of jeans and a cozy scarf! Enter, DL1961 a denim brand that I'm thrilled to be partnering with in today's look. I'm wearing the Farrow Instaslim (smart denim that instantly slims your legs, midsection, and waist), I mean who doesn't want jeans that make you look even more fabulous than you already are? I love the fact that it's a higher rise skinny jean and not one that I have to adjust every time I sit or stand up. I kept the look neutral with my nude ankle boots and tote bag, a striped top and a chunky plaid blanket scarf for some fun texture and color. 










All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband (such a trooper <3 i="">

THE RUNDOWN: (click on the links to shop each item of this look!)

[ :: Plaid blanket scarf (similar, love, another dope option) :: striped top (similar) :: DL1961 jeans c/o :: Taupe tote bag (similar, very similar, splurge) :: Booties (very similar, black) :: Lipstick :: Watch :: ]

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...