Leopard Turtleneck + Long Vest

Monday, November 23, 2015




I've been coveting a long line vest pretty much all fall and I couldn't think of a more fabulous way to style it then with jeans and a fun turtleneck. I'm really enjoying the comeback that turtlenecks are making in the fashion scene this season and I plan to add a few more to my wardrobe. My orange clutch and camel ankle boots were the perfect pieces to complete this look. 









All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Long line vest (similar) :: Leopard turtleneck (similar, similar) :: Skinny jeans (similar) :: Gigi New York clutch c/o :: Ankle boots (similar) :: Lipstick :: Watch :: ]


I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...