Striped Skater Dress

Wednesday, November 11, 2015





Happy humpday loves! I can't even believe that my birthday is this Sunday! Looking forward to traveling with my husband to Cincinnati this weekend to celebrate and reflect and relax. Last year, my husband and sister threw a surprise birthday party for me and I wrote about it here, and it was a night to remember but this year was a complete roller-coaster of good and bad, so I just want to have a quiet celebration.


I can't believe I haven't been wearing this skater dress from GAP more often. It's the perfect silhouette, that I'm always on the lookout for because of it's cinched waist and flared out skirt and flattering to all shapes. I added tights and my black booties to combat the cold weather and kept my accessories minimal with an added leopard clutch for a fun pop! This look would be perfect for a date night, work, or to church. 
















THE RUNDOWN: 
[ :: Striped Skater Dress (similar) :: Black tights (similar)  :: Leopard clutch (similar) :: Ankle Boots (similar, similar) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: ]

All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...