Sunday Preppy!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012




Happy Tuesday Loves!


I hope you've all had amazing weekends! We lucked out a little with weather this weekend after the tornado warning and crazy storms we experienced on Friday, where I live. Please keep those who suffered damage and loss from the tornadoes in your prayers. 

So this outfit post is actually what I wore to church. My sister took these pics of me after service and in a few pics you can see flecks of snow starting to come down and some even landed on me, but no way were we stopping for the snow! We're professionals :P haha! I decided to wear my new vintage (lol) London Fog cardigan with a pastel blue button down shirt with some skinny jeans and my brown riding boots. I wore one of my fave vintage bags with colorful accessories and my new rose gold boyfriend watch (c/o of my babe!) to finish the outfit. If I substituted a tweed blazer for this sweater, I would be ready to go horseback riding! lol. Enjoy the pics!













What styles are you ladies gravitating towards as you deal with this crazy in-between winter and spring weather? Thanks as always, for stopping by my blog, reading my posts, commenting, and following! Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. loooooove those boots!


    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...