Floral Splash And A Touch Of Leopard!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday Lovelies!!
            I had an amazing weekend and I hope you all did too! I had a very relaxing, non-academic weekend! Lol! It was so refreshing to have a week of no deadlines or assignments. I spent QT with my boyfriend on Friday and went on a mini-road trip to go do lunch and MAJOR spring shopping with my close girlfriend on Saturday. We had so much fun going overboard stuffing our bags and modeling outfits in the dressing room. Thrifted/vintage items will always be amazing, but I loved grabbing such lovely pieces from retail stores this past weekend.  I went to church on Sunday with my sister and boyfriend. After church, my sister and I grabbed lunch and met our friend to go to a natural hair meet-up here in our city.
On to the outfit, I wore this to church and to the natural hair meet-up on Sunday. I originally planned to wear a maxi skirt, sheer top, and blazer trench, but after checking out the weather and finding out we would have a high of 75, I decided to wear this bright red-orange floral oversized tunic, some skinny jeans, and my favorite leopard smoking flats instead. The tunic was the focal point of this outfit, so I added my leopard flats for a bit of edge and contrast to the “girliness” of the tunic. I threw my hair into a no-fuss top-knot and I wore my tan vintage leather and crème basket woven bag, my rose gold boyfriend watch, stacked on some bracelets as arm candy, and wore gold knob post earrings as my only accessories. I really loved how easy and pulled together this look was and I got a lot of compliments on it! (such a cute forever21 find!) I am so excited for the Spring weather that is quickly approaching and you can be sure you’ll see a lot of pastels, brights, prints, and florals featured on this blog in upcoming posts this season. Enjoy the pics!





















At the Natural Hair Meet-Up!

What I Wore: | Top- Forever21 | Jeans- WetSeal | Flats- Off Broadway Shoes | Bag- Vintage | Jewelry- everywhere lol |

What trends will you be rushing to pick up or even trying for the first time as Spring approaches?? Thanks for reading, commenting, and following my blogs. It makes my day to hear from you :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I would totally rock this whole outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral and leopard! !! Im not mad at it. . Thats hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis! Wish you woulda let me take more pics to feature u that day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...