Rainbow Sherbet!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Monday Lovelies!
Spring is finally upon us and I find myself seriously gravitating to pastels and neutrals more and more! I love the softness of this pastel pink blazer/trench against the cream sheer blouse and minty green skirt. I paired it all with a brown, tan, and chocolate bag, tan sandals, vintage sunnies, and gold jewelry. Enjoy the pics! 
















Photo Credits: Diana Anosike

What I wore: Blazer/trench: Forever21 | Cream blouse: Old Navy | Green printed skirt: Old Navy | Sandals; Target | Bag: Lulu's | Jewelry: Gifted and vintage |

What colors and prints do you plan on wearing this season? I'd love to hear from you :o) Thanks for your continued support of my blog, through reading, commenting, and following. It means the world to me! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Loving the pastels! I gotta add some to my wardrobe! !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis! absolutely! we need a trip to lville of cincy asap and i'll just help ya pick out stuff. because I'll be all shopped out after next wk!

      Delete
  2. The envelope purse is gorg! Lulu's is one of my fave sites
    *smooches*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...