Taste The Rainbow...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012





It's Humpday Loves! In two days, the weekend will be here, and I for one, cannot wait! For this outfit, I went crazy with color and prints, and I loved every bit of it! I paired my cream button down chiffon blouse with tiny black hearts, a green accordion midi skirt, black flats, and my vintage aztec print basket weave purse. For accessories, I wore some gold and pink post earrings, bright color stacked bracelets, my gold boyfriend watch and teal polish. With all the colors I had on, I felt like a bag of skittles...Sometimes my outfits really don't make sense traditionally, but totally captures my personal style! Enjoy the pics!













Photo Credit: Diana A.

What I Wore: | Skirt & Blouse: Forever21 | Flats: Target | Purse: Vintage | Jewelry: Gifted, H&M, and vintage | 

Thanks for all of your support on my blog! I really enjoy sharing my style with you, please feel free to follow and comment. I look forward to chatting with you! :o)

15 comments:

  1. I loooove those earrings!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you the cutest?! I love all of the touches of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, you are too cute… btw, I am your new follower! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taste the rainbow? ?? Lol! Kk! Lemme have that purse! Yes? perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe i thought it was fitting! duhhh come get it from my closet :)

      Delete
  5. I adore your style..you are so freaking cute and know just the right things that work together. I'm in love with the polka dot top and green pleated skirt..such a great combo together. Oh and that bag as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooooooo pretty!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Shirt, Very nice style.New follower,

    Love for you to follow back

    -Oyin
    http://sleekstylish.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Skirt, Very nice style new follower!!

    Love for you to follow back:)

    -Oyin
    http://sleekstylish.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this skirt! so cute : ) I am obsessed with pleats right now!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. loovve this look and your play with colors
    http://ironyofashi.blogspot.com/search/label/DIY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...