Friday [INSTA]spiration!!

Friday, September 21, 2012


Hi Loves!! Hope y'all have had great weeks! As a blogger, sometimes I find myself staring at a closet FULL of clothes with no idea what to wear or completely uninspired. The old me, would use that as a reason to go shop for new pieces. But the new me, seems to find inspiration everywhere now! From social networks, to stylish ladies I see on the street/TV, to my fellow style bloggers! This look was actually inspired by a pic I saw on Instagram. As soon as I saw it, I jumped up and ran into my closet because I knew I had the essentials to pull it off and I just love how it turned out!
Style Guide: Try using your accessories to make the look cohesive when mixing prints! 
Got a new haircut for the Fall and I'm loving it!
The Look: | Blazer: Consignment Shop in Atlanta | Polka Dot Chambray Top:  Old Navy |  Jeans:  Gap |  Loafers:  Target |  Clutch: Thrifted | Earrings: F21 | Necklace: c/o Oasap | 
This is the pic that inspired today's look! How did I do?
Here's another *SNEAK PEEK* of the Fall Lookbook that will be revealed on the Blog next Wednesday,  9/26/12!

If you're following me on Instagram, (@Csevolutionofstyle), then you saw a sneak peek of this look last night! So join me there!

Have a wonderful weekend loves!

14 comments:

  1. This look is too cute, love the leopard jacket with the all denim. And your haircut is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used you earrings and shoes as a pop of color very chic, I'm in love with your blazer..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! You look SO cute. I just love the pops of pink. Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely print mixing and the necklace is gorgeous!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your leopard print blazer - so FAB!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You nailed that look and I'm glad you did it because you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You got this spot on! Looooove it. You know how I feel about leopard print. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that necklace and the more I see that polka dot top, the more I WANT IT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you totally pulled off that look perfectly!! I love it! Great tip on using accessories to pull it together. I love the new hair too!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooohhhhh i love the polkadot shirt mixed with the leopard blazer! I thought it's just a regular chambray shirt, but little white dots make it look so adorable! <3 The whole outfit is AH-MAZING! :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute outfit! You did a great job re-creating the look!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute! i need that jacket. and i can't wait to see that next look :) i love polka dots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...