Red Blooms...

Friday, September 7, 2012



Hey loves! It's Friday and I'm so happy the weekend is here! I'm looking forward to going downtown for one of our yearly festivals to check out the vendors, snag some great accessories, eat funnel cakes, cotton candy, catfish, etc, and listen to live music! 
Style Guide: When wearing a bright outfit with vibrant accessories, try adding a camel cargo vest  and belt to provide a contrast while at the same time neutralizing the overall look.

The Look: | Vest & Belt: Old Navy | Skirt: Thrifted | Top: Banana Republic | Necklace: J Crew | Shoes: Target | Clutch: Vintage | 

Have an amazing weekend loves! If you want to check out my daily life in pictures, find me on Instagram (@csevolutionofstyle) and on Facebook!

16 comments:

  1. CUTE! Love this outfit, very casual chic :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the yellow accessories!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment! Love that necklace, I have the same one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this pop of red. you are absolutely adorable, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your yellow accessories bring out the yellow in your skirt!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that necklace. i wonder if i could pull off such a bold piece. and you know i love that vest. i hope old navy brings back that color :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You look lovely! I love that floral printed skirt!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is it that I always seem to fall in love with thrifted pieces that bloggers wear? I always gravitate to those pieces, commenting or admiring how beautiful they look! That skirt is a prime example. Looking fab

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look. I think the cargo jacket really pulls the look all together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that clutch!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty skirt!! I love the nail polish too! I've been craving a Lavendar color for my nails..

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the necklace and that vest!!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have on pretty colors and they always look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for so much love ladies! i'm heading over to your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...