Orange Crush...

Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Monday loves! How were your weekends? Mine was pretty amazing, I went to a local annual festival here in my town  with J and we had a ball. I took so many pics! If you're following me on Instagram (@Csevolutionofstyle), you got to see so many pics from our weekend, so come on over! I may upload some on here this week. This is what I wore to church yesterday, I've really been loving chiffon blouses this year and I think this burnt orange color really matches the color the leaves are turning outside...Fall is here!

Did I mention that my boyfriend suggested this outfit? Wonders never cease! Ha! who am I kidding? He has great style ;)
Style Guide: Try wearing a chiffon blouse with jeans this season, it'll add the perfect touch of sophistication to your outfit!
Isn't this the perfect back to school look? You know for the first week where everyone gets dressed up and actually tries before it's back to jeans and hoodies lol.  I am linking up with EBEW for this month's Back To School theme!!
Photographer: Diana A.
The Look: | Blouse: Old Navy Studio Edition  (similar here)| Jeans: Gap | Flats: Target | Bag: H&M | Necklace: J Crew (similar here)

Did any of you get to go to  New York Fashion Week and see any shows? I lived vicariously through some of my blogger girlfriends on Instagram and I saw some amazing looks and fashion! If you did, I'd love to hear what your experience was like because I want to go next year! ;)

Have a fabulous day! 

24 comments:

  1. Love the colors! You look great!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag and your blouse! Stunning!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend DOES have great style; this look is wonderful on you. Love the orange and the leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing the same color top today :) I'm going to have to copy this look next time I wear my orange top! You look great!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the BF did a great job picking out this look! i LOVE orange...you wear it well!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you look amazing!! Your boyfriend did such a great job! Loving the chiffon top with jeans. You're right, it definitely adds the perfect touch of sophistication. Thanks for the very sweet comment on my blog. Adore your style...following you now xx

    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT color on you - love that it's slightly sheer!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it´s great and awesome way to chosse what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that top! So, so pretty and with leopard...pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love the necklace contrasting with the top.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the orange! It loos great with that necklace! And I totally agree, chiffon shirts add the perfect touch of sophistication!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha, the hubby always tries to dress me, but he does not have a good eye when it comes to girls. so your boyfriend is a keeper ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. stopping by from EBEW and loving the look...sometimes the guy has a good tip with the outfit! #blmgirls


    xoxo
    Val
    I'm hosting a giveaway for $100 giftcard to Miint.com hope you enter
    http://valverdestyle.com/september-fashion-christmas/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweetie he is! I like to let my Hubs pick out my outfits sometimes, and usually he comes up with some pretty great stuff. Love your bag too!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love love that blouse! Now following you, smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  16. popping over from EBEW
    i just adore this look
    wish that blouse was hanging in my closet
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your orange top! It looks great with your necklace.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chioma, that top is fabulous and the necklace is the perfect pairing! Yea for the boy! Did you completely re-do your header and blog layout? It looks amazing and I feel so out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your boyfriend certainly has better style than my husband--lucky girl! He did good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...