Simple Statement...

Wednesday, September 5, 2012



Hi lovelies! I hope you each had an amazing Labor Day Weekend and relaxed and ate like a fat kid like I did! lol! I decided to take Monday off from everything including a new style post, since it was a holiday, but I'm back on schedule! In this look, I decided to keep it very simple and casual while letting this new beauty of a necklace do all the talking. How did I do? Stay tuned for a *sneak peek* of an idea I'm working on for Fall!
Style Guide: Statement necklaces can make any outfit pop, but next time, try wearing a minimal look with one, i promise it'll make the necklace stand out even more!
Today's Wednesday, so I'll be sharing my style with Rolled Up Pretty, The Pleated Poppyand Transatlantic Blonde! So head over to their blogs for some style inspiration and tell them I sent you!
Photo Credits: Diana A.
The Look: | Top: Old Navy | Jeans: Gap | Necklace: Ebay find | Bag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke | Leopard Flats: Target | Sunnies: Amazon find | Mani: Sally Hansen-Lacey Lilac | 

Have an amazing day loves!!

25 comments:

  1. I love a statement necklace and yours is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I never would have thought to pair such a colorful necklace with the striped top. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors in your necklace, such a great statement with a simple and chic striped tee and jeans combo!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a great statement necklace and this one is so fun, Chioma! Such a great style tip you gave, sometimes simple is best when you want one piece to stand out. Thanks for posting!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great necklace! It looks seriously pretty with the stripes! I love the lipstick choice too :) I was about to click "follow" and realized im already a follower of course! Haha.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely! The necklace is awesome!!!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your combo of color in the necklace with the striped top. Fabulous! Thanks so much for stopping by my Colored Denim post today. Fall is here...to bad it is still like 500 degrees here in Tennessee! I'm your newest follower:)
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That necklace is super fun! And you're right - it definitely makes a statement! I love that you kept the rest of the look simple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! I love that you put "style tips" in every post. They're so fun and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like your look. Simple and put together. That would be like perfect for a mama like me. I still need to get me a pair of animal printed shoes or flats though. And that necklace really stands out. Looking awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your lovely comments! I just started posting on Lucky.
    Love your tips...a statement necklace is a huge bonus for a look!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute necklace!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing necklace - it looks gorgeous with the stripes!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chioma! This necklace! I loooove it.
    Especially I love the way you paired with with a striped shirt. It ads more character to your outfit.


    MOIOLOGY

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute necklace, love how it makes the outfit pop : )

    Cindi

    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit! Love the statement necklace!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE it! Always best to go simple with statement jewellery :)

    ♥Transatlantic Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the necklace what a great statement ;-)

    Dayi
    http://www.dayissenseofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...