The BEST I Ever Had...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012



Hi my loves! I've missed y'all so much, it has been way too long since my last post!  I hope you're all doing well and had amazing weekends... Thanks for so much love on my last post! I got so many sweet comments from my faithful readers and fellow visiting bloggers :) I rarely wear heels and get all dressed up on here because it doesn't realistically reflect my daily style, but that look has easily become one of my faves on the blog and I just felt so pretty! So thanks again! :)

As I told y'all, I went to visit my bestie Nikki, in Atlanta, this last weekend and we had the best time! (DUH!) She took such great care of me and showed me some of her fave spots, we went thrifting, and I met some of her friends. I am still recovering from our 4 day to night adventures and laughing so hard over the silliest things that we just knew abs would form! :D We made so many memories and I am so thankful to have a friend like her in my corner...so I can't think of anyone else I'd rather feature on my blog today than her! Isn't she so pretty?? Enjoy the pics :)
Her Look: | Dress: Vintage | Boots: will update | Earrings: Mine lol (vintage) | 
The Look: | Top & Skirt: Old Navy | Shoes: Target | Belt: Vintage | Sunnies: Amazon | Earrings: hers lol :) | 
Here's another SNEAK PEEK look from my Fall Lookbook! So be sure to stay tuned for more ;)
I'm sharing my style with The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty, & Transatlantic Blonde today!

Have a blessed day loves!

26 comments:

  1. You both look great! I love your skirt and her dress!
    Good to hear you two had a great time in atlanta! It kinda makes sense, if you're visiting your bestie and it wasn't any fun, it wouldn't be your bestie haha :)

    Have a great week!

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sal! Hahaha! Ikr! It had been so long, we'll never go that long again :)

      Delete
  2. I am digging the skirt with the stripe top! very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that blush pink dress. It is soo pretty!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it gorgeous? I shoulda tried to pack it and bring it home with me!! :p

      Delete
  4. Love your skirt, you look pretty as always. And your friend is looking fabulous in her pink dress.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN outfits! I can't wait to see the rest of your fall lookbook! Hurry before fall becomes winter! :-)

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I know! I'll hurry my love because it sure is getting cold FAST! I'm thinkin i'll release next wk ;)

      Delete
  6. oh i love your pattern mixing! stripes and florals are a fav! and your friend is gorgeous too! two stunning ladies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Rachel, great pattern mixing. Now I have Drake in my head!
    Visiting from WIWW.
    Iva
    http://fabmom12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Thank you Iva! Isnt that song catchy?

      Delete
  8. Awwww you both look so bright and pretty-ful!!! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. cuteee!!! Fromt the look of things on instagram looks like you had a great time with your bestie too!!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great looks. I'm really digging that shirt dress!
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back!!! Glad you had fun with your friend!! Love the pattern mixing!!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pattern mix of the stripes and floral. So pretty!

    Thanks for stopping by our blog - I love to meet fellow KY bloggers. I'm now following along!

    julee @ D.I.Y. Louisville

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a beautiful and sophisticated pair of friends!!! Love your print mixing, Chioma. Still lookin' forward to that lookbook! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...