Festival Pattern Play

Friday, October 10, 2014




Happy Friday Loves! In today's look, I was headed to a Hip Hop festival with my sister and my best friend while we were in Atlanta. I think I may be using the term festival a little loosely lol. But we made the best of it and had a good time and lots of laughs! I actually switched purses to a more practical crossbody bag for total comfort as we were leaving. This look features my polka dot palazzo pants, a striped tee, and a punchy floral scarf. Nude accessories made this crazy palette cohesive! What do you think? Would you wear something similar?














(*Blooper* ahahahhaha!)

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Sheinside Striped Tee (similar) :: Target Palazzo Pants (similar) :: Zara Scarf [on majorrrr sale!](similar) :: D'orsay Flats (similar) :: Forever 21 Taupe Tote Bag (similar) :: Fossil Watch ::  ]


Keep up with my adventures here:
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...