Inspired Style: Chambray + Pleated Midi Skirt + Trend Spin Linkup!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hi Loves! I hope you had a spectacular weekend! Today I am guest hosting the Trend Spin Linkup with Erin of The Fashion Canvas , and Elle of Living in Color Style! We've all styled a look to the theme "Orange is the New Black" since Halloween is this week! Please link-up below! :)



My hubby and I attended some fun homecoming activities at our alma mater, University of Kentucky this weekend and are in recovery mode haha! After seeing these ladies here & here, I was so inspired, I had to recreate the classic black midi skirt and chambray shirt look with my own special twist! I added an extra punch to the look with my vintage coach bag and leopard loafers. 

Did I mention 70% of this look is vintage/thrifted?



I've always loved pearl necklaces and I was so thrilled to receive this stunner from Laguna Pearl. It's amazing quality and versatile enough for a dressy or casual look!





 THE RUNDOWN

[ :: Thrifted Shirt (similar) + Skirt (similar) :: Vintage Red Coach handbag (similar) :: Leopard Loafers (similar) Pearl Necklace c/o Laguna Pearl :: Statement Necklace (similar, LOVING this one!) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: ]

Keep up with my adventures here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...