Fine Wine

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Humpday loves! In this look, I'm wearing what has surprisingly become one of my favorite skirts. I actually wore this skirt two weeks ago to church with my husband with a black top. The wonderful thing about this skirt is how versatile it is. I was able to pull from the deep red accents of the print and pair it with my red slouched turtle neck. Nude shoes allowed my clothing to remain the focal point. I love effortless looks like these! 









THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: H&M red turtleneck (similar) :: Target pleated floral pencil skirt on ridiculously crazy sale, like $3.88 or something! (similar) :: Nine West Clutch (similar) :: D'orsay Flats (similar) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: Vintage double gold pearl necklace (similar) :: ]


Keep up with my adventures here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...