My Proposal Outfit...Redux

Monday, October 13, 2014



Happy Happy Monday loves! As I was getting dressed to shoot some looks with my sister, my husband pointed out that I was wearing basically the exact outfit I wore the day he proposed to me.
And he was right! The only difference in this look and the one I wore during my proposal are my oxblood (ha!) booties and my plaid blanket scarf that I added for warmth to this cozy fall palette! I can't believe I haven't worn this vibrant orange blazer on the blog yet, I have a feeling it's going to get a lot of use this Fall! Read about one of the most beautiful days of our lives, here!

Spoiler: My husband had set up a beautiful picnic by a lake for us (that we now live by!), adorned with foods from our favorite restaurants throughout college, our favorite JJ Buckley wine, and "our" songs on the iHome! Read the rest here...













THE RUNDOWN:
 [ :: Vintage Orange Blazer (similar) :: Thrifted Gap button up (similar) :: Jeans :: Red Booties (LOVE these!) :: London Fog Tote Bag :: Plaid Blanket Scarf (similar) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: ]


(Look who decided to watch Mommy shoot blog pics, my Polo-bear! He's stylin' in his candy corn print scarf too! :D )


Keep up with my adventures here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...