Style Repeat...

Monday, October 6, 2014




Happy Monday loves! This look is one of my favorites of Fall '13 and I figured I'd share it again to help inspire your Fall wardrobes! A gingham shirt, a punchy vest and denim and boots are my basic fall uniform. I'm on the hunt for a navy and red vest and maybe even hunter green! What pieces are you trying to add to your wardrobe this Fall?














THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Gingham Shirt (Similar) :: Yellow Puffer Vest (Similar) :: Gap Always Curvy Skinny Jeans :: Booties (Similar) :: London Fog Tote Bag (Similar) :: 3.1 Philip Lim Scarf (Similar) :: Vintage Pearl Necklace :: Watch :: Sunglasses :: ]


Keep up with my adventures here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Cool bag, I found exactly the same on this site site I'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...