The It Scarf!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014



Hi Loves! I'm reinventing the wheel today by styling the Zara oversized plaid scarf worn by every blogger and their mama today! :D I drooled over it last year and by the time I was ready to bite the bullet and purchase it, it was sold out! Well I more than made up for it this year, I've received four different plaid blanket scarves and I'm currently fighting the urge to find a few more colors. In this look, I made my scarf the focal point by keeping most of my look neutral except for the complementing red of my vintage bag. 











THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Zara Plaid Blanket Scarf  (similar):: H&M Cream Sweater (similar) :: Jeans (similar) :: Booties (similar) :: Vintage Coach Purse (similar) :: Lipstick :: ]

Linked with: 
Keep up with my adventures here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...