Chocolatte's Fabulous Finds-Vintage!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Hey Loves!! As I promised, I'm sharing the fabulous vintage blazers I've found recently while thrifting. :) I found these 4 blazers on different trips to thrift stores this past month. I have been fighting a major urge to go shopping lately BUT sometimes it's just as fun coming up with new looks from pieces you already own or going on thrifting adventures and being an economista (yes, its a word lol!) Now all i have to do is take these to the dry cleaners and voila!, Gorgeous blazers for the fall! Here's what I found:


Stay Fab!! ~xoxoxo
Periwinkle feminine cut blazer

 A vibrant green boyfriend blazer though it shows up turquoise


This is a light creamy yellow boyfriend style blazer

My FAVE find! a bright pink tuxedo style blazer 

1 comment:

  1. Ain't nothing like a day of thrifting!! Cute finds, $$?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...