HOTD...FRO-HAWK (revisited)

Sunday, September 4, 2011




Hey Loves & Curlies!
Coming to you with another hair of the day post. I went to my line sisters wedding yesterday with the sis and boyfriend and I snapped these pics before fully getting dressed haha! Anywho, this fluffy fro was created from a two day two strand twist set. I've noticed that the longer I leave my twists in, the more defined my curls and fluffy it is!




--Products used:
Hot oil with a mix of essential oils and shea butter
Shampoo: Aussie Moist
Condish: Say Yes to Cucumbers & Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner





 --To Style:
Cantu Leave in Condish
Coconut Oil
Shea butter mix
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie



(Whew, it takes ALOT to get my hair to look and feel amazing ;) lol)

**Product post coming tomorrow!**

~Stay Fab Loves!! xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...