First Day of Fall!!! OOTD & HOTD!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Hey Loves! So if you haven't heard already, today is the official first day of Fall! Fall is my favorite season for so many reasons, my birthday, FASHION, and perfect weather! lol. So, I just wanted to show you an outfit I wore to church last sunday that I put together at the last minuted and LOVED!! It was fashionable yet comfortable. I wore a burnt orange-red maxi skirt with a white v neck top, an aztec inspired necklace, some of my favorite thrifted earrings, gold boyfriend watch, denim jacket and ballet flats.  I'm really loving the maxi skirt trend and aztec inspired patterns, (especially in jewelry) for the fall. What fall trends are you dying to try out?
Stay Fab Loves!! And have an amazing weekend! ~xoxoxo
 
Fro Hawk from a twist out on blown out hair :)


My sister and I after church..she's natural too,  isnt she gorg? :)


Quick pic of my new maxi skirt :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...