Now That's Definition!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Soo I'm sure if you're a newly natural like me or a product junkie, you've tried tons of products that promises to give us extra curl definition, eliminate frizziness, stretch your hair, etc. And while I love trying out new products like (Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Kinky Curly Custard, Design Essentials Curl Stretching Cream, Beautiful Curls Shea Butter Curl Activating Cream, etc), until now, I've NEVER experienced such springy, defined, juicy, and shiny curls!! And guess what I used?? NO new product promising the world....wait for it, wait for it...

A lil water and a mixture of SHEA BUTTER, LEAVE IN CONDITIONER, & ESSENTIAL OILS, That's it! look at the shine, spring, and definition of my curls below. Just goes to show, a few oils from the Whole Foods Store, and raw shea butter mixed together can make such a huge difference!!


What hair recipes have you found that work great for hair during your journey??

so springy!



untwisted hair with no extra product on it

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I have really kinky hair, therefore while using the products u listed I also have to throw in some gel smh..do u know of any alternatives?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...