HOTD--Road Trip!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hey Loves! My sister and I went to Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago to visit my mommy, grandparents, and my uncle and cousins! I'm so glad we got the chance to spend QT with them. There's nothing like family! I wore a fro that day because the weather was misty and gray and I wanted a style with no fuss as we had an 8hr road trip ahead of us! So I just rocked it with a striped maxi and minimal jewelry (bright geometric earrings to add a pop of color!) This was really just a fluffed out chunky twist out. I played around with the idea of getting color in my hair over the last month,  but jet black is sooo pretty right now as fall approaches! :)

Stay Fab! ~xoxoxo



nerdy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...