Chocolatte's Fave Conditioners!!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Hey Loves!
I wanted to quickly share with you the main conditioners that my hair has been LOVING since I've become natural!! :)




Giovanni Deep Moisture Conditioner provides great slip and instantly makes my hair feel moisturized and silky. This conditioner smells delicious just like starbursts and its a 99% natural hair product line . I've only used the conditioner so far, but I love it and I want to try the tea tree shampoo soon!




I've been using Say Yes to Carrots conditioner since I was natural and i love how thick the consistency of it is and how soft it makes my hair. I recently bought Say Yes to Cucumbers because it said "color care" so I figured why not? lol. Its super thick too and I used it as a deep conditioner with my hot oil treatment. These products are also 99% natural.



One of the first few Youtube videos I watched about natural hair products staples mentioned Aussie Moist conditioner, so I went out and got it to try it on my hair and I really loved this. I have the shampoo which is really moisturizing as well as cleansing. I've kind of become a co-wash girl and have very few shampoos that I trust on my natural hair, but I really liked how it didn't strip my hair of moisture. The 3min miracle is just what it says, a miracle! I left it in longer of course under a conditioning cap, and my hair felt really soft, dewy, and manageable. The conditioner is thick and creamy and super affordable and I love it!



Saved the best for last! I've really begun to love Shea Moisture products and of the few I own, these two conditioners are really really super moisturizing. I wish that they wouldn't use bottles with a pump because I'm afraid as I get near the end, I will end up wasting a lot of the product at the end. BUT, the raw shea butter conditioner really did restore moisture to my hair! ANYTHING with shea butter works amazing on my hair. I use the african black soap conditioner when my scalp is flaky or irritated because it is good for psoriasis symptoms.

What Conditioners are you loving on your hair right now??

Stay Fab! ~xoxoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...