Natural Hair-Spirations!!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hey Loves! I'm going to be introducing a new segment titled, "Hair-Spirations", whenever I see natural hair that just makes my jaw drop. These are just some pics of natural hairstyles that are just so Gorgeous that I felt like sharing them with you. Some of them are inspirational styles I'd like to try in the future, and others are just bold, beautiful hair styles that make me happy!

Stay Fab! ~xoxo

source: ashiek1118
(we have the same hair grade /type and  she's one of my  hairpirations!!)

source: natural hair teens on tumblr
I NEED all her accessories 
source: naturally dope hair on tumblr
source: google images
one day my puff will be this amazing! ;)

source: http://bglhonline.com
(Solange, need I say more?)

Elle3
http://questfortheperfectcurl.com/
her fro is to die for...

1 comment:

  1. These are really nice..I love solange's hair.. Am gonna be posting pics of her on my blog with her African prints..

    Check out my blog sweet-joycean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...