HOTD-Pompadour & A Sprinkle of Fall Fashion!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hey Loves, for the past few days, where I live has been dreary, wet, and cold!! I've been anticipating fall weather but not like this! i mean, that nasty misty weather, where it's obnoxious to wear an umbrella but it'll leave you sticky if you don't! ANYWHOOOO ugly weather, means look as cute as you can...no? lol...So, I decided to wear my hair in a pompadour after taking my twists down. (i'm always doing two strand twists, I feel a braid out coming soon ;))

On my hair: Misted it with water, and twisted with shea butter and oil mix
On my face: l'oreal true match, some pinky nude lipstick by Revlon and Coastal Scents palette blush
On me: H&M Anorak, white v-neck top, mustard yellow pashmina scarf, thrifted* earrings, not shown: wide leg jeans from express, tan ballet shoes

*thrift haul post coming soon

Stay Fab!! ~xoxoxo
left side :)
right side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...