Pussybow Blouse And Paisley!

Monday, April 2, 2012




Happy Monday Loves!!
I hope you all had a great weekend! I had a pretty amazing one mostly because I got to hang out with my guy and our friends and watch my Alma mater {University of Kentucky} beat our rivals in the Final Four to advance to the Championship game tonight! The atmosphere after we won was one for the books! History will be made tonight! :o) I'm pretty sure this week will be even more amazing because my guy and I are heading to Chicago! You can't even imagine my excitement! I'm packed and ready to go! I can't wait to shop til I drop, sight-see, spend QT with him, eat yummy deep dish pizza, and just relax! My next few outfit posts will be taken there :) Hope you enjoy the pics!

 










Photo Credits: Diana A.

My not-so-girly "game face" getting ready to cheer for my CATS!!! :p

What I Wore: Pussybow Blouse: Vintage | Paisley skirt: H&M | Statement Necklace: Forever21 | Cognac Sandals: Target | Bag: gift from my boyfriend from Lulu's | Jewelry: Everywhere | Sunnies: borrowed from my Sis |

I have been so in love with dresses and skirts lately, I think my perfect spring/summer would be to live solely in dresses and skirts everyday lol. Are you in love with any styles of clothing lately?? I love hearing from you, please feel free to follow and comment, it really makes my day :) Thanks for continuing to support and read my blog, I hope you have a fabulous day!

PS: If you're on Instagram, find me [Chocolattesbox] on there! (Or just click the button on the right on my blog) I post little tidbits of my life and fashion all the time :) Come join in on the fun!

8 comments:

  1. Love this! The prints are pretty cool. I also love your sunglasses they're different :D

    You're working that fierce hairstyle pretty well too ;)

    xoxo,
    Sheyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love this. it looks really springy !!

    i like the bun you did with your breads as well, makes me want some !!

    isaidiwasamazing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ashley! you're so sweet! You should totally get some, they are so low maintenance and cute :)

      Delete
  3. I gotta have it-THE HANDBAG. This is such a great cute, simple and chic outfit. BTW-Ilove the tittle of your blog. www.alilpieceofmysoul.blogspot.com Always, SOULBeautiful xx*s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Shalika! :) My boyfriend got it for me two Christmases ago and it's one of my faves!

      Delete
  4. I love that skirt...it is fab! You have some great looks!

    Now following :)

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Loving the top knot girly :)
    xo Krystin
    suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GO CATS!!! I'm from KY so I was cheering them on to...lol.

    http://britspolkadotlife.blogspot.com/

    Britney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...