Casual Friday: Channel Orange...

Friday, August 17, 2012



It's FINALLY Friday! I'm looking forward to relaxing for two whole days now that Summer school has ended. My fall classes begin Monday...(blah!) Anywho, I wore this look for a dinner date with J! I wanted to be cute yet relaxed and so I threw on one of my fave cotton dresses and my newly handy denim vest. Some camel sandals and my crossbody, with chunky jewelry and I was ready! 
My cutie pie won't ever let me take pics of him! One day he'll let me feature him,because he has GREAT style!
Yayy! It's Friday!

What I Wore: | Vest: Old Navy | Dress: H&M | Sandals: Steve Madden |  Bag: Vintage | Necklace: Rue21 (very old) | Sunnies: Old Navy |

Photo Credits: My J.

Today I am sharing my style with Two Thirty Five Designs for her Casual Friday Link Up!! Go check out all the amazing looks!

Have a great weekend loves!

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE every detail of this outfit. They just make magic together...casual friday style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Loving this entire look. So effortless, but so cute and flirty. PS I used to have a bag exactly like that in Navy. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vest! My hubby is the same way, always putting his hand out when I try to get a shot of him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love the picture of your boy with his hands up. You look adorable like always. Love this dress and I LOVE the denim vest on you. Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous and your mister man is cute too.
    Have a wonderful weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! That denim vest looks great over this dress, and that bag is amazing! Hope you enjoy your weekend!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! your boo was like "talk to the hand" cute! I love the bag! I love a classic cross body. love the whole look. thanks for stopping by my blog. enjoy your weekend!
    http://www.hernameiskim.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! LOVE the denim vest. And your cutie - cute!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress looks great on you:) Have fun in your new classes, and LOL on the pic of your other half:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Outfit.I really like it.
    Come and visit my Blog:)

    http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look ao adorable! You rock that denim vest like a pro!

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...