Scarf Remix...

Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Friday Loves! I just wanted to drop by and show you a new way I've found to wear my scarves when it's hot outside, while adding a pop of color to my looks! Y'all know I love adding some color lol, Enjoy!
Style Guide: Cinch a belt around your waist over a large colorful scarf to add interest to an old maxi dress! 
If you try this look and post it on your blog, please link back to me, i'd love to check it out (plus it's just nice lol)
Photo Credits: Diana A.
What I Wore: | Maxi: TJMaxx (old) | Scarf: Bleudame | Bag & Belt: H&M | Sandals: Old Navy | Mani: Revlon-Cheers | 

My heart is so saddened by the unnecessary shooting violence that took place in NYC and Chicago today, my prayers are with all who were affected.

Have an amazing weekend loves! 

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration! This is a must try for me as I love a scarf and a layer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm going to try this!

    Melissa
    www.melissachanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool idea to revamp an outfit or to wear a scarf differently! I love it!

    Evon
    http://www.evon-von.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scarves! I've never tried it with a belt though. It makes me wish I had a maxi dress so I could try this outfit. Cute!
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the accessories in this outfit

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a very similar dress, thank you for idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been able to belt a scarf and look good, but you seem to have no trouble with it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your own twist on styling the scarf- kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! Seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair and that's a good styling hint...will let you know when I try it out..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love! This is ingenious. don't know why I've never thought of it. will be trying it out soon!

    www.diariesofawannaberichkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute...and these colors go perfectly with your hair and skin tone!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...