Tickled Pink!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Humpday Loves! It's Wednesday again, and I'm back with another post! I hope you all had lovely weekends and weeks so far. I did, it was fun and relaxing at the same time! I got to sleep in (for once) and make breakfast for and with J, watch the Olympics & movies, and then go with my him and my sis to a mutual friend's surprise birthday party as well! Today's look is ultra casual and so me! I felt cute and comfy at the same time and that is usually the main goal of all my looks!  






Style Guide: When wearing a brightly printed top, like I have on in this post, try wearing nude shoes. Doing this will provide a contrast while giving balance to the overall look. 



What I Wore: | Top: Target | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: gifted | Bag: Vintage Coach | Earrings: Vintage | Mani: Unknown brand | Accessories: Various Boutiques | 

Since it's Wednesday, I will be sharing my style over at The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty! Go check out these lovely blogs to get some style inspirations from the other bloggers' looks!

If you are following me on Instagram, you saw my *sneak peek* of this look yesterday, so please join me there (@Csevolutionofstyle) for updates on my life as well as sneak peeks of new posts! Thanks so much for all the continued support and love you've all shown me and my blog :)

Have a great day loves!

19 comments:

  1. Pretty shirt! I really like the shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look!! the top is such a great color and i am dying over the shoes. saw a pair in target the other day!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is gorgeoussssss!! Love the shoes to my dear. You look great as usual!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun print on your top! and LOVE those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun top. I saw it and was too nervous to even think about trying it! You gave me some much needed confidence and inspiration!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely! Love the shoes & bag!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GREAT print! Looks FAB. This outfit would be PERFECT for the NEON link-up I'm hosting! It's my first time hosting a link-up, and I hope you stop by!

    DOUBLE DOG DARE Fashion Link Up: Summer of NEON! Win a PRIZE!


    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely love your top!! you are beautiful!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors in that shirt and the Vintage Coach speaks for it's self! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit! love that handbag!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love these colors on you dear

    Biddiesandblokes Giveaway >$200
    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely adore those shoes. I bet they go with EVERYTHING!

    xox,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your style guide tip! And those shoes!! Love!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pattern on this shirt is so pretty! And you're right, such a bright color looks great with nude shoes. :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look very chic and chill great look. found you on blm

    im following hope you'll follow back

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute and comfy it is. I love that top-I have the same one. I found it on super clearance and I can't wait to wear it. The nude shoes look nice with it!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...