Style Mash-Up: Part Deux!!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hi loves! It's Wednesday and I am back with another post! This is another example of what I love to call a "Style Mash-Up"!  I define it as a look that embodies many facets of my personality while still making sense to me, even if it doesn't to anyone else lol! I mean, neutrals, florals, leopard, pattern mixing, layering, all in one look? oh my! But I love it! You saw my first Style Mash-Up look here. Hope you enjoy this look too! :)
Style Guide: Adding a vest with a neutral color tone will help "neutralize" or give balance to a look with a lot going on.
Photo Credits: Diana A.
Today I am sharing a bit of my style over at The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty, & The Transatlantic Blonde!

What I Wore: | Vest: Old Navy | Oxford shirt: Vintage | Jeans: Gap | Oxfords: Gifted | Bag: Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 30 | Sunnies: Amazon| Necklace: Rue21 |  

Have an amazing weekend! And thanks so much for continuing to read my posts, comment, and follow! Love y'all!

25 comments:

  1. This look makes a lot of sense to me too, girl!! I love every detail...the vest, the vintage oxford shirt,...

    Talking about loves, I'm really digging your banner and entire blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your vest and top! So pretty :) :) :) I love all the bright colors you incorporate to your outfits :)

    P.S. THANK you so much for the sweet compliment on my blog! My hairdresser once told me I resembled Kate a bit, but that's the only other time I've heard it :) Definitely a sweet compliment though!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must must get a khaki vest. Nice layering and toning down the prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty, I love your necklace!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great casual look!
    I like the bag and print shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! I looove the necklace!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your style mash-up! The bag & the shoes would g great with just about anything - but with this flroal - SO GORG!
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your floral top, necklace and blue nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Outfit! You look fabulous!
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings from Austria ♡ :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look, that vest is fabulous! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    Newest follower!
    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great fun look! I wish I could pull off this look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the top with the statement necklace. Fabulous! Thanks for your sweet comments on my Mixing Prints post:)
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very colorful and cute outfit! And those shoes... my daughter just bought them, she is mad for them and I can't blame her, adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this combination of everything! It all works so well together!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cute fun look. I'm thinking it's time for me to change up my style a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that you just went for it - and it all ended up working together so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh fun, love all of the different prints going on and the delicate necklace is a win for sure!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the pattern mixing - super fun! Thank you for commenting on my blog so I could find yours! You've got fab style :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love and adore this look.

    NeShanta
    www.styleisshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah, I kinda love this too. And that necklace is to die for. Rue 21 has a mean jewelry game!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...