Let's Go To The Park...

Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Friday lovies and I'm so excited for this extended weekend! On Sunday, my alma mater UK plays our rivals (who really suck!), UL in the first football game of our season! I can't wait to wear UK blue and white and cheer our boys on to a victory! I'm not a professional football fan, but I love me some college football!! Seeing everybody pull and cheer for their fave team gets me so pumped! (Ohhhh C-A-T-S!! CATS! CATS! CATS!) :o)
Today I'm sharing my style with Two Thirty-Five Designs for her Casual Friday Link Up!!
Style Guide: Try adding a brooch to your top, blouse, or blazer as an accessory when it's just too hot for a necklace to jazz up your outfit!

The Look: | Chambray top & Skirt: Old Navy | Bag: Vintage Etienne A. | Shoes: Target | Brooch: Vintage | Sunnies & Bangles: HM | Gorgeous Weather: GOD! | Mani: Revlon-Coastal Surf |

Have an amazing Labor Day weekend loves and make sure you get in on some shopping! ;o)

22 comments:

  1. LOVe this look, so easy & breezy and casual and FUN!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt, it's so cute on you! Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to tie my chambray top and pair it with skirt! You look great!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thee cutest skirt! Currently stalking those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your denim shirt and great colored skirt!

    Xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so cute! I love those oxfords with the skirt!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! I need to try my chambray top like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! you have the perfect park outfit going on. comfortable and cute!
    Morgan
    Quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh nice, I love the brooch idea. I love the jean mixed with the peachy pink in your skirt- very cute and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your bag.

    Feyi
    uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun outfit, hope you've cheered a good match!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this skirt and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! Denim tops are my favorite. You have a really nice style :-).

    mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. After looking at this post, one thing is clear -- I need to step my "park outfit" game up. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty skirt - love it! And what a cute blouse you paired with it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for so much love ladies! Can't wait to check out all your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! I love the tie in this top and it is super cute with the skirt and oxfords. You look great! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are always looking great. :) Like this look a lot. :) And I really need to go shopping at Target again and get me a pair of shoes or two. It's been awhile. hehehe... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...