Blanketed

Wednesday, December 3, 2014




Happy Wednesday Loves! Today I'm reinventing the wheel and styling another one of the ever popular blanket scarves of the season that I've been  hoarding  collecting this year! As you may know there are sooo many ways to style these huge scarves and you can see how I first styled it here. I've been pinning away like crazy for inspiration on how I'd like to style mine here (so make sure and follow me!) And when I saw how my blogger friend Shanna styled hers as a poncho, I was so inspired to try it for myself. I adore the warm fall colors on this scarf and I decided to complement the red and orange tones by wearing a burgundy long sleeved top underneath and cinched my scarf at my waist with a tan skinny belt to give the poncho effect. I wore my favorite camel boots and added my orange Gigi New York clutch to finish off the look.

 If you look closely at some of my photos, you can see that it actually began to rain on me (and my hubby while shooting this look...oh the lengths I go to for yall lol!) while we were outside! This exact scarf is no longer available at Zara but I have provided similar options below for you to stay bundled up and as the weather gets colder.






When my friends from Gigi New York let me select a clutch of my choosing, I was over the moon excited! I perused their vast selection of clutches and chose this Uber Python Clutch in clementine! I was amazed by how fast the clutch was shipped to me. The quality of the leather is incredible and the orange is so vibrant and perfect for Fall. I've worn it so many times and have styled in future looks so stay tuned for more! With Christmas right around the corner, a Gigi NewYork bag would be the perfect gift for you or a special lady in your life!!








 THE RUNDOWN
[ :: Zara Scarf (sold out, similar) :: Gap long sleeve button down (similar here & here) :: Gigi New York Embossed Python Uber Clutch c/o Gigi New York :: Gap Jeans (similar) :: Target Riding Boots (similar here, here, & splurge) :: Monogrammed necklace c/o Onecklace :: Fossil Watch :: Pave link bracelet (very similar here, splurge) :: Lipstick (similar here, splurge :: ]

More blanket scarf options:
Come join in on all the fun!


Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...