Salmon + A Shade of Gray

Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy Monday Loves! Today's post features my new favorite color combo : gray and salmon/blush! The two of these colors may sometimes seem more likely to be worn in spring but when worn like I have in this look with dark jeans, it's transformed to a winter appropriate look! I added touches of camel via my belt, purse, and ankle boots and the look was complete! Are you loving faux fur vests this winter too?











Photography c/o My Hubby

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Forever 21 Shearling Vest-sold out (similarsimilar, splurge) :: Vintage Pussy-bow blouse (similar) :: Jeans (similar) :: Booties (exactsimilar, heel)ed version) :: Zara Bucket Bag (similar, splurge, splurge) :: Watch :: Sunglasses (splurge) :: Lipstick :: Earrings (similar, splurge) :: ]

Come join in on all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...