Favorite Looks of 2014 [Part 1]

Monday, December 29, 2014


Full Look from far left to bottom right: /1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //

Hi Loves! I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas with your family and friends. I sure did! :) My first Christmas as a wife to my husband was wonderful and I enjoyed spending time with my new extended family. Every year around this time, I like to reflect on my accomplishments, achievements, and mistakes during the past year. The same goes for my blog. It has become so important to me, to have this little corner of the internet to express myself creatively, communicate with all of you, share my style and grow as a writer and a woman. As I looked back on my past looks this year, I began to feel pride in the body of work I produced, how I'm developing my voice and tone as a writer, and how I've styled looks that I'd gladly wear again and again. 
Full Look from far left to bottom right: // 1// 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //

So these are my favorite looks from the first half of 2014. Which look is your favorite? I'll share my favorites from the last half of 2014 Wednesday, so stay tuned!

Come join in on all the fun!


And if you enjoyed reading this post, please share it with others :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...