Nissan Altima: You Can Have It All

Tuesday, December 23, 2014



Hi Loves! With Christmas and the beginning of 2015 right around the corner, you may be completely frazzled from tremendous amounts of gift shopping, holiday parties, and the stress of striving for perfection. You may be in need of motivation or inspiration on how to attain the goals you've set for yourself for the upcoming year. There is something about this time of year that has everyone ready to turn a new page in their lives and become better people in the new year. As women, most of us are looking to purge our closets, make New Year resolutions to become more organized, enhance their style, and attain that treasured feeling of fulfillment, basically having it all. As a style blogger, nothing inspires me more than seeing women that Have It All. And by that I mean, a woman who is not only successful professionally but personally, organized, kind, compassionate, creative, a great friend, and last but not least, stylish!


I am blessed to be surrounded by so many inspiring women in my personal life. So I was delighted to hear about Nissan and Glam collaborating in an effort to empower women with their Haute Haven's campaign.

In this neat video featuring Cathy Hobbs, I found even more inspiration as an African American woman to go out and get what I want and achieve my dreams. As a newlywed for the last six months and three weeks (but who's counting? haha), I've been in nesting mode in our new home. I have enjoyed picking out decor for each room and space of our home and picking out color schemes to complement my husband's and my style. I find myself perusing so many interior decorating websites, magazines, and TV programs. Here is a peek at our living room.


So after watching this video I am even more inspired to design a comfortable yet stylish home for my husband and I.  And anyone who knows me knows how much I love cars so when I saw the Nissan Altima in the video I just lit up.  My husband actually owns a Nissan Altima so I know personally how stylish, smooth, and comfortable it is to ride in and to drive.


With its stylish looks and premium interior, the Nissan Altima is just as much as an individual as you are. Not fitting into one mold is what makes the Nissan Altima not only unique, but very exciting!

Thanks to Nissan for sponsoring this post via Mode Media.  The opinions expressed herein are 100% my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Nissan.


What did you think about this video? Who are some women that inspire you to have it all? What are you doing to become an inspiration to others to have it all? You never know who’s watching or looking up to you!

Come join in on all the fun!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

And if you enjoyed reading this post, please share it with others :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...