Favorite Looks of 2014 [Part 2]

Wednesday, December 31, 2014





Happy New Year's Eve loves! As promised, I've rounded up the rest of my favorite looks of 2014 here for you! I'm very proud of the way my style has evolved this year and I'm excited for what I have up my sleeve for next year! 
In 2015: I no longer want to blog alone, I want to attend conferences, learn more about photography, writing, initiate more collaborations with other bloggers, and meet some of you fabulous souls! I don't want to beat myself up over numbers or compare myself to others, I know we all do it. But comparison really is the thief of Joy. I'm excited about my new lens my Hubby got me for Christmas (seen here),  (so expect more crisp vibrant photos), along with my new remote so I plan to be a big girl, pack up my tripod, and go out and shoot when the lighting is right and in some fun new backdrops/backgrounds!



Thank each and every one of you new and old to this blog, for sticking with me through so many amazing life changing moments: my bridal shower, our wedding, our honeymoon to Riviera Maya, Mexico, our vacation to LA, my 30th birthday, and the holidays! I'll also be sharing my Favorite Moments of 2014 post on Monday and after that I have some fabulous NEW content coming your way, so please stay tuned!



Come join in on all the fun!


And if you enjoyed reading this post, please feel free to Pin it for reference & share it with others! :)

 Have a Happy, Blessed, Fruitful, and Incredible New Year my Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...