Merry Christmas + Brown Family Christmas Card!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014


Happy Christmas Eve loves! Since we can't mail our Christmas cards to each and every one of you, I wanted to share it here! :) We decided two weeks ago to shoot spur of the moment Christmas photos to turn into cards, and send out a few to our families and close friends. My sister was a good sport and came over and shot these cute family photos of us, on our front porch. I just love how they turned out and my husband designed these beautiful Christmas cards. I'm thinking this will be a tradition for us now. We had so much fun and Polo even managed to stay still lol. I can't wait to take a much needed break to celebrate our first official Christmas Eve and day together as a married couple. We will also be visiting with my in-loves so this will be my last post this week. I hope you all enjoy celebrating the birth of Jesus with your families and loved ones and take the time to savor each moment spent with them!!







We hope all of you have a blessed and Merry Christmas! 
~The Browns~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...